Below we have structured three short essays for you and given you the topic sentences for each paragraph. Choose one of them and write it as a full text. Add facts and reflections under each paragraph. Make sure there are good transitions between the paragraphs.
1) Introduction: The importance of learning English
2) Living in a multicultural world
3) International job market
4) A better travelling experience
1) Introduction: The importance of a good education
2) Competitive working market
4) Personal growth
1) Introduction: Living in a digital world
2) Important in working life
3) Important in communication
4) Part of our everyday lives
1 Historical review: Some topics are better understood if a brief historical review of the topic is presented to lead into the discussion of the moment. Such topics might include "a biographical sketch of a war hero," "an upcoming execution of a convicted criminal," or "drugs and the younger generation." Obviously there are many, many more topics that could be introduced by reviewing the history of the topic before the writer gets down to the nitty gritty of his paper. It is important that the historical review be brief so that it does not take over the paper.